I've split your response from the thread as this is a different discussion.

As to not discussing books? Why shouldn't PhotoReaders discuss the books they used the system on. Sharing is inspiring as well as sharing a topic that might interest more. I've been reading it with interest and would love to see more PhotoReaders talking about the book they discussed. Often there are challenges with the books that they might need to modify their approach.

Oh the system works. I was thunderstruck to discover I could have been using PhotoReading when I've been slow reading during my school years. I had it working in 2 hours, That's how long it took me to read the PhotoReading book. Using the instructions on the front page. Following the little Einsteins.

I figured the system would show me how to find the little Einsteins in other books.

One thing I've learned when people tell me they tried and failed they focused too much on the PhotoReading step thinking that they are going to have conscious comprehension as they flip those pages. Not so.

Even when looking through a book for one specific answer for my purpose. I flipped those pages without conscious comprehension until my brain caught up and told me to go back. The passage I needed to read was some pages ago. I remember flipping a huge dictionary for an answer to a quiz and was flipping a little slower because the pages were so big and the book so heavy, my brain was at least fast enough to tell me to leave my finger between the pages. I did. I was up to S in the dictionary before I learned the answer. Lovely argument going off inside my head. "No it isn't, yes it is, no it isn't, go back to where you got your finger... " So part of me was smug, yes it was. The part of me that was no it isn't didn't like being wrong. Weird huh?

If it isn't working lets check your purpose. Select a book that interest you and tell me your purpose for that book. Don't skip that step it's going to help me work out where you're getting stuck with the system.

So name of the book and purpose. PM me if you prefer not to do it on the forum.

Alex