Well, it worked. I've been working on this for ten months, and today I got word that my financial aid problems are solved. I am elated not only by this positive result, but because of all the growth I'm enjoying as a result of vowing to change whatever was inside me that created such a disappointing loss in the first place.

Never before have I changed so deeply as a result of using personal growth programs. It wasn't easy. I had to face some things about myself I didn't like. As I slowly woke from my "zombie" state over the last several months, it hurt! But not only did I manifest my dream of getting money to finish school, I released a huge amount of painful baggage from an abusive childhood and marriage. In fact, I was already ten times happier before I got word that I could finish school.

I was seriously pathetic and miserable, and now I feel like I've found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Plus I have a map to find as many more as I want! I'm not saying there's not a lot more things I'd like to improve, I'm saying I now know how to make it happen, really.

I wrote this in case anyone might be considering trying this program and has similar problems. I hope this helps.