Hi Jenny,

"When you say solid do you mean a wall with nothing breaking it up (a wall all the way along)?" Is exactly what I mean.
In your case it appears this is not an option. It seems as though you are in the only place that works with this room at this point in time.

What I meant to say was Frame LOL! (I love auto correct) not farm.

If it works and looks pleasing to your eye, try the computer in the south. You want a solid wall behind you (this will give you support and act as the "Black Tortoise"). If this is really not possible and just does not feel right placing it here. Stick an image of a tortoise or mountain to the pack of your chair. This will add the much needed support until you can find another chair with a higher back. No need to worry about to much fire. This year has great energy for women and is also a very fiery year! Go for it!!!

As you can not move your bed and the wall is "broken" (not solid the whole way along) try hanging a really attractive mountain image above the headboard (make sure that it does not feature any water), another option is a recent picture of you and your partner above the bed that you both like.

Have fun,
Damien