Thank you very much Alex..! your replies are life saver..

Many previous posts on the forum made me wonder, why do many beginner PhotoReaders get tough time despite following the system correctly? and, why the system later starts working for them when they keep on doing it? Is this a habit or a new skill that takes time to learn and get used to?
And, people who have got PhotoReading to work for them in just a couple of days, do they possess 'PhotoRead-friendly' traits to get this system work without any/much conflict?

I am re-reading the chapter on activation again. The phenomenon of 'activation' seems very unearthly and enigmatic to me...can a couple of trigger words make comprehension of an entire paragraph/idea come alive!? Just thinking of this gives me butterflies in my stomach. But then at times it feels, naah!!..it can't possibly be that powerful!.. maximum you may get is a sense of familiarity and a general idea, that's it!

Does this sentence in the book ''during activation you are attracted to text relevant to your purpose'' also imply that, if we are interested in each and every word about the book, then each word should attract our attention? is it so?

In superreading, dipping, skittering, does it mean that; what we read/see/hover eyes over, only gets alive and comes into conscious memory and what we do not touch, doesn't come up from our other-than conscious mind?

Thanks..