Quote:
Doubts fall away fastest by actual doing. You get results fastest too.

Undoubtedly true..! I will rest the analytic in me for a while...and focus on 'doing' part.

Well, I completed the 5 day test on 4 non-fiction books. ( two biographies, a complete idiot's guide and one food n nutrition book) But No luck with activation yet frown

my problems-

1. I find myself to be struggling to pick trigger words. Entering into the ALS, and rolling eyes down the center of the pages with my purpose and mind probing questions in my head; only the italics, bold, underlined, main and subheadings catch my attention.

2. At the end of the 5 day test, the text didnt seem familier or inclined towards my purpose. Only the index, heading and highlighted words seem familier. ( so i extended one more 'day 4 and day 5)

I also tried super reading and skittering as if I am purposefully looking for exact info/answers, but it didnt help either.

Should I increase the number of books? (you had recommended 5-10 books) or start with 30-40 pages simple stort stories to get a breakthrough and then move to regular books?

I think I may have to rework over my purpose again. And I guess, the reason for failure in Photoreading the whole mind system is "no appropriate purpose- no comprehension", isnt it?

Thank you..

Stweet