Alex,

For purpose, I Have been very careful this time. I know this is the step that decides the result at PhotoReading. so, if I get no results, I probably have an irrelevant purpose.

So I even played with setting my purpose. I started all again with small 30-40 pages non fiction stories.
I was interested in the storyline, the main characters, the ending and the morale... so i set my purpose, ' to understand this interesting story, so that i can narrate it to a friend after two days'.
and I could now find the trigger words easily than before. For many books, it took me 5 activation passes and for a few, just two activation passes had been enough to get my initial purpose satisfied. but, the comprehension still seems distant, and also the 'gel' effect.

May be, I need more practice or I seem to have misunderstood the benefits of the program. my expectations were, to get 'better' comprehension, better 'recall' in 1/3rd the time than i get while traditionally reading a book. But, how will it get me better comprehension if the system tends to help me just locate the info which then I will have to read consciously anyway! (Dip)
For recall, I don't consider myself to be qualified for, being just a month old for the system.
As for 1/3rd the time- it is an added advantage, but now it seems to be that, you get to locate only the info that satisfies your purpose and get it understood within this record time, and not the entire book!

What drives me crazy is that I failed to find any post in the forum that assures me I don't miss a single thing from a book. All I am interest in, is the comprehension and coverage even at max half the time than traditional reading.

Adarsh,

Thank you very much. I have read your other posts as well. Your first breakthrough, and further success is very appreciating. and most importantly, your patience.
Your support is great. Believe me, without your and Alex's support, I would have given up by now.

Failure and struggle is very frustrating indeed!
I dont know if there is a problem setting my purpose and mind probing questions or just need more practise for another month or so.
I have been playing with the system for more than a month now. My experience so far hasnt been very much in favor of the actual photoreading step. I even tried skipping the photoreading step for a book,and it still yields me same results as when I included it. HOW has it worked for you?

I am trying, learning, and seeking help in the forum...i am determined to master this system within a month from now for whatever it takes.

Thanks,

Stweet