My Success with PhotoReading so far.

My Improvement-

Smooth page turning, relatively quick induction into ALS, the whole to parts approach is great. Books no longer appear as a bunch of tightly bound papers. 7 minute multiple activation sessions contribute to some more details each time, size of books stopped bothering.

My Material-
1. Short stories and non fiction (15-20 books)- by graham greene , roald dahl, james hadley chase etc.

2. self help- how to win friends and influence people, 7 habits of highly effective people, recipe for success, pranic healing etc

3. Misc - men are from mars women are from venus, encyclopedia of humor, few idiots guides, reference annuals, books on birds, dishes, health etc.

My purpose-
1. for stories - to understand the story so that i can narrate it to my niece.
2. for self help, - to have positive effects on ____ areas of my life/ affect me in _____way... so that i can live a better life/ do this particular activity better way/ help people around me.. etc
3. for other books, I kept refined my purpose with each activation session, and for semi technical material like, idiots guides and referral annuals, I turned heading and subheadings into my purpose.

my results-
1. I have applied the system on approx 30 books so far. for most, I applied the 5 day test. with 9-10 activation sessions. for big books and semi technical material, I photoread and skitter few chapters everyday. I mindmapped a few books, but not very detailed.

2. Relatively technical material (referral annual, books on cooking, birds, health etc) give me results every time I apply the system. Though they contain discrete data, spotting trigger words and forming questions is easy. Locating answers to my mind probe is quick and easy. Comprehension is no problem since there isnt much to comprehend. Huge data, numbers, charts and diagrams don't seem familiar or easy to remember.

3. For books with storyline, I spent around 2 hours total time (multiple 7 minute sessions) activating each book so far, few areas where I dip into seem familiar but no comprehension of entire book. I even tried rapid reading a few books, but apart from a few passages I dip earlier into, other text doesn't seem much familiar. But it gives full comprehension on the go.

4. Very short books comprehended fully, but the next week, I feel to have missed something. I have to seek help from my mind maps to revive the entire story again. Is comprehension from Photoreading really so short lived? or it hasn't started working for me at first place?

Do I need to use memory improvement programs with photoreading? I need to remember heavy and very discrete info.

How does PhotoReading work with a book with numbers and charts, since everything is right in front of your eyes and there isnt much to comprehend, but just data and numbers?

Regards,

Stweet