Adarsh,
Quote:
Looks to me you are at conscious incompetence stage.Where you are getting results but you still to put in more practice,you are aware..

May be. It has been two months I started working, practicing. I am committed to PhotoReading 4 hours a day.

Alex,
Quote:
Consider the 80/20 rule

That holds true for most of the material. I started with smaller, lighter material and mainly story books, but my target material is dense material. Material with great details and fragmented data.

I have been doing a short experiment for a week. I have been photoreading a 6 page technical report on pollution around the globe. It consists mainly of tables and numbers. My purpose is to remember those critical figures and numbers and their relation with each other.

I photoread it for 7 days, 6 times daily, and then skitter it daily. All the data was right there in front of my eyes and still I am feeling nervous.

Being a beginner, I havent started with big technical books, but even this tiny experiment has left me in tears. I have no idea why it isnt working?
I wonder how much time it will take me to establish a sound mind-body connection! is it really that tough?

thanks,

Stweet