Adarsh and Alex,
Thank you.

I have started working with solid material.
Establishing highly relevant purpose and forming mind probing questions isnt a problem now.

I locate the text that can answer my question and now I dip in it with rhythmic perusal or skitter. If i feel I got something; I move ahead. If I am not satisfied, I look for some other place to dip.. is it how it is done?
When I dont get much even after skittering or diping multiple times, should I dip again and again till i fully understand the text?

Locating the page where my answer lies; has never been a problem. The text relevant to my purpose is there wide open in front of my eyes, but I still can't handle it. I rhythmically peruse, i skitter, i ask questions, i pass over it multiple times for multiple days... but nothing gels. There are just a bunch of trigger words, dozens of mind maps, and a long list of mind probing questions.

I wont say I didnt achieve anything as yet, I did improve on many things other than comprehension and retention.
Even though, something in this system has kept me attracted to it. It just doesnt let me avoid or give it up.

Thanks,

Stweet