Hi magickdoggie & all Time-Travel enthusiasts! It has been a long while since I've written on this forum as I myself had a bit of a hiatus - but, now I have more time on my hands. I do particularly like being part of this unique forum.

A couple of months ago I was reading the book "The Time Traveller" by Ron Mallet. The "a-ha!" moment that came up for me was when he explained about opening portals to another dimension of time. He said that the way portals open it first becomes a size of a wooden pencil & then expands into a big cone-shape. It kind of makes me think in similarities with an glass egg-timer; the ones that have the sand inside of it. When you turn it upside-down the sand falls from the top-end to the bottom-end. It makes me think - does the universe operate in that scenario?

Thinking about this takes me back to when I did Day 1 of the Genius Code...& this is interesting! When did the Over-the-Wall exercise (& this was done with a partner) I had an usual image of a "whirlpool" & it was spinning around so much was in the shape of a cone. Funny though during that exercise I actually went through the whirlpool & travelled back in time to when I was about 12 years old. And what I did was that I ran away from home! The image of the whole thing was so clear....I still remember it.

Guillaume.