Hi all PR Time-Travel enthusiasts! I had to write on this forum because something REALLY interesting I found out in relation to me in terms of this forum.

WIND TUNNEL EXERCISE: I have the DVD titled Results Supercharger which came with the PR course-pack. What I did was to watch the exercise on the DVD which was led by Win Wenger (he co-developed Genius Code with Paul Scheele). What the exercise involved was that the group of people who were at the PR Retreat...when they did the 'Power Day' PR they did Syntopic PR which is where they pick 4 books in the same subject area & then do a giant mind-map of their 4 books. It was important they had to do this in order to be able to do the exercise. Next, they had to pick ONE book from their 4 books then with their chosen book they will hold the book & let a torrid flow of words come straight into their minds no matter how silly it seems. When people did the exercise they had got so many interesting results plus they had stated that it was more to do with them rather than the book. I found it to be absolutely amazing!

THE LIFE OF PHILIP K DICK - THE MAN WHO REMEMBERED THE FUTURE THE FUTURE BY ANTHONY PEAKE: I had mentioned this individual PKD a few times because I was always fascinated by his precognition abilities. When he wrote his stories in which some of them became movies it was more to the fact that it was delving into his own mind.

* When I received the book the first thing I did, of course, was to PR it. And I did activated it which also included a mind-map. Now I did read the book on the plane when I went to the Photo-Reading/Genius Code seminars this year. What was REALLY ironic was when Paul Scheele (who taught the seminars at the time) saw the book I told him what it was all about & when I mentioned the movie "Blade Runner" it surprised both me & Paul...because the film itself was Paul Scheele's all-time favourite movie. Now a few months down the road when I was doing my Holosync meditation CD I had an image of the book appear at me & it slightly opened at the bottom-corner end, then the page no. 97 flashed at me. So what I did was to get the book out again & before I went to p.97 I looked at my mind-map...from there the word "dark-haired girls" seemed to have caught my attention but, I was unsure why. However, the only thing I knew was that PKD liked dark-haired girls. Now bear this in mind I did not remember what I read on p.97 which from a PR point of view is a good thing! So then I went to p.97 & to my astonishment it was the beginning of a page subtitled 'Escape to Vancouver'...that really took me by surprise. So next I read that section & to my even bigger astonishment the word "dark-haired girl" was there.

* After watching the 'Wind-Tunnel Exercise' on the DVD I wanted to do this on that particular book that I had just mentioned. I did the exercise as demonstrated on the DVD & I was totally shocked at what information I received. Let me give an example of 1 of the questions I asked when I did the Postview & it was "When did PKD encountered first his Daemon?" when I held my mind-map that particular question just flashed at me (at the time I didn't know why I asked that question). When I did the exercise it then became apparent to me it was more of a case of "When did I first encounter my Daemon?"...& now I know why. It was back in 1992 (I was still 14 years, not yet 15) I had an unusual thought of leaving the UK & going to France to do my education I didn't know why I had that thought at the time - but, unfortunately my parents refused! Now doing the exercise I had found out I did have a DAEMONIC experience & that was when I had my 1st one! At the time I just didn't realize it. What it really means to me was that I should've been sent to France...& also the main reason why it was to do with my past-life/ancestor. Then when I looked at "dark-haired girls" the words that came to me was "holds the key to time-travel" it felt like when even though I wrote it down that I wasn't the one who was writing it down.

I know there are going to be more answers in relation to the book & I will add more to this but this is just so fascinating!

Take care everyone!

GUILLAUME.