Hi everyone! I need some help in interpreting an image of a waterfall in relation to a question because I'm a bit confused. See below.

When I finished work in the evening yesterday on the way home I had a thought why don't I do the GC track "Over-the-wall" in reference to my query. So what I did I asked the question Who should I ask for financial help to go & study at Concordia University? Here are my answers:

•Before I went over the wall the garden scene I got was of several wooden arches lining up one behind the other like a vista of arches. There were many plants all over the garden plus the arches had garden reefs right at the top. There was also a kind of pond for birds to drink water out of & there was a robin drinking out of the pond. There was also a man playing the violin. Lastly, there was this big yellow flower in which I picked out & sniffed at...it was quite a beautiful smell. The wall itself was bright-red and was a little bit rough.
•After I jumped over the wall I was wearing a red-hooded jumper with blue jeans & white trainers. I was standing on green grass. Right in front of me was an angel with long curly blond hair with a wand in her hand which had a star attached to it - she was wearing all-white & had a golden halo on top. She kept on smiling at me non-stop. Then all of a sudden a golden ball was in front of me glowing like anything & there were many stars erupting from the top of the ball for a few seconds then it stopped. Then angel then took my hand & as I got close she hugged me & then we went for a walk around. During the walk I saw some mountains & a waterfall. The angel then pointed to the waterfall for a very long time....that's where it ended.

(At that point I e-mailed one of the coaches & was advised to do the exercise again but, this time to interpret the symbolism from the 1st experience - see below).

I did the exercise again over the weekend & I this time use the question How do I interpret the symbolism in my first experience? This is the result I got:

Before I went over the wall the garden I was in had many kinds of bushes & flowers; there was a kind of brown fence surrounding it...but, I couldn't see much of it as there were so many bushes. Anyway, there was also that same pond from the last experience but, this time there were different kinds of birds drinking from it. As soon as I saw that pond the birds all flew from it & the way they flew from the pond it formed a "V" shape for just a second....they flew all over the garden then settled in the bushes. Also, from the first experience I saw a violin player & he was a male one...from the 2nd experience there were 2 violin-players; 1 was male & the other was female. The wall itself was grey & very rough...not too sure why.

When I went over the wall I was wearing the exact same clothes as last time & I was standing on grass. I saw the same angel with the same kind of wand but, time she had an orange-colored aura surrounding her. Again, there mountains & I did see the waterfall again. The angel asked me to go closer to the waterfall & at the bottom of the waterfall there were gold coins. The angel asked me to drink from the water at the bottom of the waterfall & it tasted very sweet. The angel then asked me to go through the waterfall by myself & so I did. As I entered the waterfall there was a cave behind it & there were many, many types of treasures of all kinds. I then walked over to another part of the cave & there was a golden ladder...I climbed the golden ladder to an opening at the top & as I got there, I arrived at a green field on top of a hill. Then the angel appeared at me again & sat next to me & she put her arm around me & I did the same to her....we were both laughing & joking around. I then saw a deer at a distance (similar to Bambi) & it came over to me & I asked what are you there for & the response I got was "I'm here to help you!" The last image I got was that I immediately saw a Tall Round Building surrounded by other small buildings. Then a cat appeared suddenly & sat on my lap.

(If anyone can help with this I would be very grateful because I had been doing a lot of research but could not find any concrete answers)

THANK YOU!

GUILLAUME.