[quote=Alex K. Viefhaus]I'd ask how do I get through the waterfall. Since to me the message seems to be you've got to stop focusing on it as a problem the emotions are creating a veil to the cave (rest of the consciousness, often called subconscious) so you can use your subconscious mind to get what you desire. From the image stream the treasures are in your greater consciousness (the cave behind the waterfall).

So perhaps the question would be how can I tap my subconscious / greater consciousness. (I'm leaning towards calling it greater consciousness because in my explorations, I keep finding evidence that what we call the conscious mind is more the subconscious being only a small portion of the working mind.)

Why not do both?

Meditate and OTW?

Alex

Hi Alex, I managed to do the exercise again as you recommended the way I do this...here are my results.

THE GARDEN: There wasn't much in the garden compared to the last 2 OTW experiences. There were a few flowers of all kinds of colors. On the left-hand side there was a bench & opposite the bench was a tree. I sat on the bench & just looked at the tree. The robin was there again & also drinking from the same garden pond. The robin kept on flying in & out. It was very peaceful & I was really enjoying all of it as well. I can hear more birds singing but, I don't see them at all.

OVER-THE-WALL: The wall itself was grey & very smooth. It was only a little bit cold. I was quite expressionless - neither happy nor sad. The clothes I was wearing were a red-hooded top, blue jeans & white trainers.

When I jumped over the wall I was still wearing the same outfits & I was standing on green grass. In front of me was the same Angel I saw before; she also had the same magic wand. But this time she had the book 'The Life of Philip K Dick - The man who remembered the future' by Anthony Peake; that I already have (& I've already PR'd, Activated, rapid read & read it too). She then quickly put it away inside her white gown. She then took my hand & led me to the same waterfall as before. I went to the very bottom & swam inside it looking around. There were many pebbles & gold coins; then I saw a Gold Crown & took it & placed it on my head. Next, I came out of the water & behind the waterfall was the same cave & again there were many treasures around. Then into the other cave there were more treasures of all kinds as well. I then returned to the bottom of the water & swam in it again. As I got further & further there were only pebbles & then I came across a big red ruby. I took it & came out of the water, the Angel said to me "That's it! You've found it!" As I was out of the water I was in front of the Angel face-to-face. I was wearing the Golden Crown & I kept on staring at the Red Ruby all the time. The Red Ruby kept on flashing non-stop.

NEXT PART: This time I stood in front of a red curtain & as I went through it there was a big rainbow in front of me. At the ends of the each of the rainbow was a pot of gold. And on top of each pot of gold were Leprechauns & they both said to me "You've already got it. That's it!" The last thing I did was to stand underneath the rainbow & observe the beauty of it. There a light shone right through me.

GUILLAUME.