LoL... you realise that Albert Einstein had a visual problem solving technique? That's how he discovered the formula.

I think you need to use some disciplined visualisation method. Like Paraliminal, quit trying to solve the money problem and focus on the destination with your mind. As long as you keep looking for something, you'll have something to look for. If you expect to reach a destination, you don't worry too much about the how, you only concentrate on reaching the destination.

What if E=mc^2 means Expectation = Mind creating ^2.

So a mind focused on searching for money squared = expectation that you need to search for money.

By the same token

A mind focused on being at a destination squared = expectation that you'll reach the destination.

You see what I find interesting in all your image streams and if they were mine.

The message to me would be. I've already got what I need and its in my greater mind. All I need to do is enjoy the fact that it's there. I can enjoy the riches of my creative mind to bring me my desires when I reach the places of joy and recognise the riches are already there.

Alex