I have a little story to tell here, so bear with me!

Most of my life I was never in control of my situations. I just let things happen to me. By the time I was age 40 I felt it was time to take control of my life and do what I wanted. With that came a desire for an actual career. Or better yet, self employment. I tried network marketing and realized convincing people to buy things they did not want was not a good thing. I quit my job and took my profit sharing to buy vending machines only to find out the profits were not as big as the headaches so back to work I went. Then, I borrowed a bunch on my credit cards to start up a home-based travel business 1 month before 9-1-1. Stayed with it a year only to end up bankrupt. At the moment I am working as a legal assistant at a law firm. I enjoy the work and it is interesting but the attorneys are a couple years from retirement and sure I have the experience but I live in a very small town and my options are very limitied to find work in this field later.

I have always had an interest in writing and marketing and have found a place where I can learn from some of the top copywriter's and graphic designers in the field. It is affordable and I can do this in my spare time while I am still working at the law firm.

But I have fears. The fear of failing again. The fear of my friends and family thinking to themselves "Oh, another one of her crazy schemes that will end up nowhere again!"

I have New History Generator and New Behavior Generator. Do you think these two would be sufficient to get rid of these fears and try one more time to be successful instead of a failure. And to not worry about what people think of me?