Hi everyone. I had started to listen & watch Level 2 of SFQ; I had been doing Level 1 for a few years since 2009. But, then what happened I had a little voice in my head that told me to practice Level 2 & so I did since last week. I fully understand that it is to do with healing others. I was really fascinated on how powerful it was, at present I'm just practicing the exercises to get use to it.

My first question is, when I did the "virtual compass" to ask which direction I should do the Level 2 exercises. Since I began the exercises I am always pulled towards my "Success" personal best direction for Diamond Feng Shui. Is that a strange coincidence or is it a sign that I need to focus on my personal success?

My second question is, from an individual point of view what positives have people gained since doing Level 2 SFQ (if anyone has done it)? Because from me most of the time I had felt lighter within myself - with Level 1 I wasn't as lighter as was with Level 2 but, I did feel a little lighter.

Thanks.

GUILLAUME.