Seriously, how do we define success? I am always puzzled when people make such a statement. We all know what success means.

Photoreading claims you can read 25,000 words a minutes with 70% or more comprehension. In this case, that would be success. It drives me crazy when someone tries to avoid an answer by getting philosophical. Just answer the question.

And Alex, thanks for your response. However, letting people know you have figured it out or that you succeeded is not bragging. Bragging is, "hey, look what I can do. I am better than everyone else..." I want to hear at what point do people realize they got it? What changed at that point? What did they do differently that wasn't done before?

If I am teaching, those are the kind of examples I want to let my students know. Something that others can learn from. As a student, that would be invaluable because that could save me from struggling so much and possibly giving up because I am not getting it.

Currently, I am a very analytical person. However, I like to think I have an open mind as well. I believe there are many for whom this system is working. I want to hear about their struggles and what they did differently to overcome. As has been mentioned often, Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Alex, I have no doubt that you are a wonderful teacher; however, since I can't work directly with you, I rely on this forum and comments that people make. So hearing that someone struggled for 6 months and then a light came on because they did this or this differently, is extremely valuable.

So, I want to know what I am doing that isn't working so I can change it. I want to hear from someone who struggled and then over came. What was it they did that caused a light to come on?

I don't want to hear philosophy. That means nothing to me.

Thanks everyone,

Neal.