Neal,

You do not read at 25,000 words a minute. Photoreading is not reading photoreading is bypassing the critical,limited conscious mind so you can get the more powerful other than conscious mind involved.

Neal you are definitely getting feedback what you are doing or not doing is giving you feedback. The majority of the time when people are having activation problems is usually related to no purpose or no idea of what a person wants from the book.

You got to have some idea of what you want to get from the book it is absolutely essential.

You need to focus on yourself I mean you could talk to 500 people who did not know how to ride a bike and then they learned to ride a bike you could see all the things that they did to learn to ride the bike but eventually you need to get on the bike and learn for yourself.

The same principle goes for learning photoreading you need to have your own experience with Photoreading because while it is nice to hear of others success what really counts is your own success.

The other thing you need to think about not everybody learns the same way. You cannot just put the experience in a box and say such and such person was struggling but then they did this and suddenly they had success. Everyone is different just because one individual had success a certain way does not mean that everyone will have the same experience or get success the same way.

Photoread4me.

Last edited by photoread4me; 02/01/15 08:52 AM.