Quote:
I would recommend you read/photoread books on marketing research, textbooks on biochemistry, yearbooks, books on biodiversity, geography, administration, travel and any other technical book with detail rich text. I understand it wont be easy to take out time to go through these, but do give it a try sometime

Those are interesting books indeed. And before learning PhotoReading I couldn't get those subjects. So I never bothered reading the. Just took too long never made sense. Now I enjoy learning from them.

If you're getting what you need from one quick read then go for it. You don't need PhotoReading. I do prefer to PhotoRead because I get more out of the book and do spend less time with a book. Why would I want to spend 9 hours with a book having forgotten the information in the first chapter and being unable to tie it in with the later chapter?

And if you ever read my experiment, you would notice I went through the whole book chapter by chapter. I turned the headlines into questions and same with the subheads and learned what each section is about.

Forgotten it? No the stuff in the book that stood out for me then still stand out in my memory now.

Remember,

Reading is personal. You get from a book what relates to you. Your education, understanding and self image act as barriers to your performance.

Some books take more time than others.

Try the 5 day test on a number of 200 books. Be kind to yourself and pick some books that are of interest.

Why? So that you can see how you work the PhotoReading system and then you'll be able to set your directions on more technical books.

In 2013 I went through 485 books. In terms of traditional reading, they were detailed PhotoReading. Nothing less in terms of reading it all if you like only in 1/5th the time I would have traditionally read before learning PhotoReading. I PhotoRead and summarised an additional 400 books.

The point is not all books require such an in depth reading. And if they do you do more activation layers. If you're studying them then you'd probably PhotoRead them more often as well. If the book is challenging, or subject is challenging you do more activation layers. You may even need to treat each chapter as a book in itself.

Stweet are you learning PhotoReading with the physical course or the digital version?

Alex