Dear friends,

How are all? All fine and Good?

Coming to the main point. I have read many posts, and questions filled with curiosity. This curiosity if often answered on this forum. Some are really helpful, other put us in more confused state. Finally which leads to frustration.

The home course was made with the intent that a person would learn on his/her own. Many here seem to be those ones who have been learning from a home-course. And just some bunch who have actually spent time with an experienced photoreader. The only way people with home-course materials can resolve their problems, is by contacting this forum.

So this is what am I going to suggest. Why don’t we all communicate and help each other out. I know we do this, but to make an active engagement. We have new learners, experienced photoreaders, novices, and etc. Why don’t we have some sort of activity which engages us all in the pursuit of mastering the skill of photoreading.

I have a theory of learning, and its just of three words ‘Qui docet, discit’ (Who teaches, learns). We all might have mastered some skills which has lead us to believe that we can photoread. Probably I haven’t developed some other skills, and somebody else has it. What if we teach other these skills. Won’t we all benefit. Probably this help reaching the Learning curve quickly.

Did I say I just had one theory of learning? Wait I have one more, and that is ‘Learning by Observation’. When we come closer with one aim in our mind. We work as a whole. In order to work as one whole, we will observe others. Now how will one be able to learn, when they aren’t able to observe. Even to teach one has to observe themselves. I am aiming for such an activity in which the participants would observe and learn. Maybe from each other, or from experienced photoreader.

And my last theory. Promise. ‘Learning from mistakes’. If our observation grows, we would be able to point out our own mistakes. And learn from it. There is nothing better than self-observation. But what do we observe most, is for our mistakes in practicing the methods.

TL:DR;
So we exchange our ideas, observe others' methods, compare their methods to ours. Look where we lack the most, and improve ourselves.

So how many of us are willing to participate to something like this?

This is a tentative thing, this is something that came to me, I have been pondering over it from some while now. Anyways if anybody is interested, please write down below. If you have some suggestion please share. We can tweak the activity that fits to all. Or go with this idea.

Thank You for reading.