Nice one.
i'm game after 2 months as i am busy in shifting my base,my house that is.
So might not have time to do lots of focused activation in the coming months except on text books for my requirements.
You may want to consider this:
Now my suggestions for people is simple. We must be clear with "What one must expect from Photo-reading" we must understand that we are always at the starting point with all books.This dawned to me after a long time.Once we acknowledge that we are kind of comfortable with activiations.Cause in general we are conditioned to start and finish a book.
The real measure of being good at photo-reading as per me is increase of confidence that you will get to understand by deciding what we want and the book will come to us quickly by doing the activation's.
That’s the kind of confidence or the evidence procedure we need in the back of our mind when we start any book. This is what we must measure consistently with more activation's. Cause the procedures and the tools don’t change with any book.
I cant prove this but this cognition has helped me a lot. Our brain is always looking at completeness ,something that tells us that its full circle,that its over.But the photoreading procedures are just the opposite its always fresh and always open ,the last set of activiations are not the same for the next book so we are always with a feeling that we are not sure or have we got it!!!we measure a lot of success by completeness, where as we need to measure with what we decide to get so that framework itself works against us and we keep getting frustrated that PRWMS is clumsy!!!
So you are always a fresher with every book you try ,there is nothing else you can carry with except getting good at activation with the book in front of u that u have decided to know and learn at the level u want .
In general these are the few directions for nonfiction which can help us, its so basic that you may laugh at it but acknowledging it really helps!!!
1. This book is not for me doesn't give me much more than i know
2. There is more base knowledge i must first work on if i have to use the information in its entirety.Or if i am not getting the answers or i am not understanding the text then there is something more i must first understand and then find books around those.
3. I have everything and then i can use this as my reference from now on
hope this helps!!!!