So far we have 4 participants.

@ Stweet : Thank you for Participating.
@ Adarsh : Yes, Sir. Thank you for your input.
@ Guillaume : Thank you for Participating.

Following are some points, and my suggestion to them :

1. What is the Activity?
We know that photoreading is the activity. But how do we bring in the comparability clause. What activity do we choose to do so.

My suggestion is that, we do something like a 5 day test. Just so that its a week long. And at the last day we share our experience.

2. What would be compared?
As I have written earlier we would like to compare our methods, and what leads to our results. Often our methods are which are quite unique, rather than the result. Somebody has a powerful system to generate a purpose, or somebody gets quite well in the state, or somebody knows how to photoread specific subjects and so on.

So my suggestion here is, that we compare how we approach a purpose. How we formulate a question around it. Then how we dig into the book.

3. What books do we photoread?
This is a problem. How do we choose which books we must photoread. Or what subjects should we photoread. As its a subjective matter, can we ever find a topic that fits all.

My suggestion, that we bring forward our personal taste in reading. Which field we study in, or we have mastered. Or we have interest in, and we are willing to spend time. We don't have to be stuck with a single book, we have the flexibility to choose a field or a topic.

4. Continuous guidance and tracking.
Now we have the forum for this, then why do we have such an activity. We can still ask the same questions when we photoread on own. There are people who are still willing to help regardless of group or personal activity.

My Suggestion, that we work in pairs. A person who is experienced than the other in photoreading. Both will suggest each other unique topics for photoreading. Which both are interested in. They would communicate on a regular basis, and on the last day, would compare each others' methods. Now what they will communicate each other will be how they activated today, or came to question and answer. Where the two can observe each other and correct each other to what works and doesn't work.

Again this can be changed, this is my suggestion. I would recommend anybody who is willing to start, PM me, as they read this. I am good to go. At least if there are any more issues, or some thing which I have over-viewed I will be able to write them down here.

There is one more theory to learn, I know I am on a very thin rope, every time I write I bring in new theories, well its the last one, 'Learning by doing', It is to learn by setting things into motion. So why don't we start doing the activity, then learn how sound it is or not.

Once again thank you for participating and reading.