How about books like, How to read a book? Since I believe one thing most want from PhotoReading is comprehension. What about sourcing books and recommending them based on your 5 day test activation. Sharing what you learned. Each do a different book and share. That way you have a PhotoReading purpose for the book which helps get a handle on your purpose.

Read a book and explain what you learned from it so that the others can learn something as well without reading it.

Usually I have my students spend no more than 35 minutes with a book and then spend 2 minutes talking about it (4 minutes tops, I put a stop on it but usually they can keep going. Yes that 30 second prepare, 30 second preview and 14 minutes to PhotoReading and Postview and 20 minute activation. My students usually teach me something from the book they brought. And they could successfully make a toastmasters talk on the subject.

Why not try something similar. Post the title of the book day one and come back the next day and write about 250 words telling us what you think we should know, that you learned from the book.

Alex