Hi Guillaume,

This has been a big question, whether go with 'One book that fits all' or 'multiple books, in a similar field'.

Let me elaborate it a bit. Say we all want to learn how to be better at writing. There are two options, we can all read the same book. Or different books of the same nature.

But then there are some who would want to improve presentation skills or want to learn global finance. And now we can't wrap a single book around them to photoread it.

My major concern in that of observing my techniques with the other, but in what I consider to be master at or atleast have some familiarity.
WHY? Say you know a route to your home so well from the nearest metro station/train station/bus stop... that you could help me reaching your place. Just by letting you know a store name, which is to my left, you exactly know my orientation and my spot. You know by my walking pace, how much time will I take to reach your place. You even know that probably I am lost. You can also deduce that my path is right or not.

So if we photoread such books, over which we have certain command, we would know who is making what mistakes. Where the sub-conscious mind is activating the book or not. Whether I am activating in the correct direction, with the right attitude. You also need not spoon feed information, rather just relate to the feeling. The excitement of knowing 'That I have the force'.

If we can achieve this, with a single book, I honestly have no problem.

Incase you are interested to go on a trial run, before we perfect the activity, PM me. Last time I checked, I couldn't bite people from my computer screen. Not that I bite people, its just that people just assume that about me because I have fangs, and emerge in night, and hate the day light, and have a sweet tooth for drinks with RBCs in them, have a girl friend name Bella, who usually rides on my back and WAIT! is that too much information. It seems like I just activated Twilight! :just kidding: