[Update]

Week 1. Day 0

We have started the activity.

1. Stweet (Subject : Law)
2. Guillaume (Subject : Related to Finance)
3. Cooldubai (Subject : Law & Related to Finance)

Replies to..

@ Alex : Yes, Ma'am. Yes, what you are saying makes perfect sense. But when I was coming up with the idea. It was for us (New PhotoReaders) to sharpen the photoreading skills.
The aim in the mind was, to keep certain things fixed, and analyze the variables. Variables being our subjective take on PhotoReading. If we all were to photoread different books, there would be a whole range of variables.

I am aiming for a activity, which aims in supporting our methods. To help observe others' methods, then to analyze with ours, see what works and doesn't work. Upto a level where the person actually is able to photoread, much efficiently.

Again there is a possibility that many out here might be photoreading the same topic, or book. What if they photoread together. Won't it overall save their time. But it is a possibility.

I honestly find your way, better. What if we have an option for this week, those who would like to Photoread in similar subject and others like different subject. Still come here are share their experience.

Apparently I am getting an idea, after your suggestion. I will take a little time to ponder over it.

@ Adharsh

How about Scribd (https://www.scribd.com/)? Have you used it?

They have lots of free books.