Originally Posted By: Guillaume
Hi all, I had just returned to the UK from spending the weekend in Holland...I was celebrating my friends 60th birthday. Before I went I did manage to finish PRing my chosen book over the 5-day test. Let me give you my results.

Firstly, the chosen book I did last week was titled "Accounts Demystified by Anthony Rice" (2011). My purpose for the book was "I want to understand more about accounts so that I can dramatically increase my financial success."

Secondly, I did the steps for the 5-day test & I managed to note down 16 trigger words & formulate 4 questions. When I went further on I did manage to formulate a further 3 questions. My mind-map wasn't that big but, something did spring at me & it was their website. I realized that I need to look at this first before I do anything else.

Lastly, the next book I'm going to PR is "Gods in Britain by Jill Dudley".

GUILLAUME.

Hi all, I just wanted to give another quick review of that book. What I did I browsed on their website which has some interesting info on money in general. I had noticed that they are going to add to the site so I'll await for that. What I feel very strongly in terms of the book relating to me is that this will help me in budgetting to have my own business. Because I would very much like to work for myself rather than for someone else. The website will definitely help more when they update it.

GUILLAUME.