Hi all! The previous week I PR'd the book "Gods in Britain" by Jill Dudley. As usual I did this over the 5-day period + what I also did I rapid-read the book from beginning to end after I did the 5 days with some interesting results.

Before I give me results I wanted to say something interesting that happened during my Holosync meditation. Whilst I was doing the meditation I saw pages "37" & "67" flash out at me in reference to the book. When I investigated the 2 pages on p.37 Aquae Sulis & on p.67 Nodeus - both had popped out at me.

Anyway, my purpose for the book was "I want to understand the link between Paganism & Christianity so that I can use their knowledge."

My interpretation of my results received was that in Britain there had seemed to be a lot of evidence that there were many types of Gods/Goddesses that had settled there. Though it remains to be seen why they had picked Britain. I also feel there maybe more to Halloween & All Saints Day...not too sure why but the word "rebirth" came to me in which I linked to my branch on my mind-map. Also, on my trigger words/mind-map Hadrian's Wall came up for me. I did do some research but didn't come up with anything.

Right, about pages 37 & 67. The God & Goddess I picked out which were Nodeus & Aquae Sulis respectively; what these are telling me is that it is to do with "water". When I was looking at these there had seemed to be a link between them & water. Water is associated with healing. What this is telling me is that I need to use the symbolism of water in someway or the other to incease my knowledge. Also, with Aquae Sulis there had seemed to be a link with the arts as she was the Goddess of Wisdom & the Arts. Now I understand what this means...I would like to study towards a BA in Philosophy but, not in the UK but in Canada. I feel I will gain a lot of Wisdom from studying this.

I have already done another book this week I will give my results asap.

GUILLAUME.