Hi everyone! I want to give results for my next book which was titled "How to be a Philosopher" by Gary Cox. And I'm so glad I picked this book. I did this book from March 2nd 2015 I just didn't get the chance to give my results.

My purpose for this particular book was: "I want to understand about Philosophy so that I can think like a Philosopher".

First thing I got out of the book was that Philosophy is translated as "lover of wisdom"...I am very much into Philosophy & now I know why. I then recalled reading a little about travelling & it is on my mind-map & linked to that word itself was the word "educated". Now interpreting this what it is telling me is that I should study towards a BA in Philosophy (I want to do this in Canada) but, also at the same time I will need to travel a bit more to gain extensive knowledge. I had that thought well before I hired this book out.

Secondly, something also caught my eye. I remember reading about Plato & Socrates being mortal because last year when I was doing my Holosync meditation (Purification level 2) I saw a message that said to me "you are immortal" I then the next day read the book 'Conversations with God (Book 1)' by Neale Donald Walsch and lo & behold I read a phrase in which God said to NDW "you are immortal". Now this is telling me that we are ALL immortal because we are spiritual beings NOT just human beings.

Lastly, I want to direct my attention to 2 things in which I found on my mind-map. (1) I was looking at the word "Stoicism" & I realised that I had many references to this so I will be researching more into this & see how it relates to me. (2) Also on my mind-map I saw the word "Notion of God"...I strongly believe that God is your higher-self sometimes often referred to as the "Daemon".

GUILLAUME.