AHAAs, examples and Activation.

This week I observed, as the frequency of it has risen.

While activating technical procedure or concept. A lot of time I go into visualizing, then practicing, learning by bit then to understand as a whole. Which takes time, but the retention is quite high.

What happens when you have been fully aware of the technical procedures in detail, before reading(Activating) it into complete detail.

Recently in two subjects, as I was activating, technical concepts. An example or case would pop-up. As I further read, the I just refer to the example, I ask questions to it. Then what ever I read just gives "Ahaas".

Let me elaborate it a bit.

1) Excise/Customs classification of goods.
It has few rules, which are quite complicated at first glance, but with the help of an example it is easy to understand. But the other-than-conscious mind brought an example so relate-able, I didn't have to do any hypothesis. Nor Simulation. In a general activation would have taken 2 sessions. I was done in 10 minutes.

2. Finance.

As I was revising my old chapters, I had allotted 2 sessions for it. I was supperreading them. As I was supperreading. I got another real-life example, where I practice those concepts without ever reading about it. So as I was probing the example with questions, I was getting more "ahaas" while supperreading. That example was good for a chapter. This did cut short my revision time. But I went on revising other chapters, as I had this extra time.

Have you had any such experiences?

Usually I would sit and find such experience, but I guess the other-than-conscious mind brought it up, so I consciously figured out such examples. While suppereading, it felt like I am solving a puzzle. As I picked up each piece of puzzle, I just knew it, where I had fix it. I was fun, and refreshing, at the same time.

I never knew learning could be this fun.