Hey all Photo-Readers; I want to give my results for the next book I PR'd. This one was called "From Gangland to Promised Land" by John Pridmore.

Now, before I give my results I just want to explain about the author. John Pridmore was a man who had a life which was involved within the Criminal World. And we're talking about typical underworld crimes. But, then all of a sudden he turned his back on the Criminal World & decided to dedicate his life to helping other people who are less fortunate than others. Last year at my Catholic Church in December (2014) I was very fortunate to had met this man when he visited it. My mum bought a copy of his book & signed it as well.

My purpose for the book was "I want to receive inspiration so that I can become successful in anything I do". I did the 5-day test as usual with some intersting results. When I looked at my mind-map & Postview Questions there was a question in which it struck me & it was "What is important about the places listed?"....now there were a number of places I listed & most of them were in London (UK)...there were also some of them abroad (outside UK). Then there was a question in which I asked "Why is 1991 so significant to me?"...now that I do know why. I was 14 years at the time & still at school....I had a lot of thoughts going around in my head at the time. Then in 1992 I had wanted to go to France but, my parents refused. Looking back over the years I know for a fact that I should've been sent to France...PERIOD!

Now this is my "A-Ha!" moment from the book. I noticed a town called 'Notting Hill' which is in Central London. Something struck me! A few days before I had a discussion with a woman I know from the USA & she suggested to go to the Notting Hill Carnival...& I realized there was a question I asked which was "Where can I go for inspiration?"....the simple answer is "Notting Hill". I then consutled the I Ching coins in reference to the Notting Hill Carnival & received an interesting result. It came as Number 45 which was Ts'ui/Gathering Together. When I checked on the internet about this the answer I found in reference to this was "Social harmony is a prerequisite for prosperous times". That means I need to go to this years Notting Hill Carnival.

GUILLAUME.