Hi Time-Travel enthusiasts. Haven't been on here a while as I had been so busy with other stuff which couldn't wait.

Anyway, I want to elaborate more on the "I Ching" result I got which was "Tui" on the top & "Ch'ien" on the bottom. That is Hexagram #43 which is Kuai/Breakthrough (Resolutness). To me in reference to the question I had asked the key word is "Breakthrough". When I did more research into this what this is telling me is when the opportunity for me to time-travel arrives I must act immediately...it also tells me that it WILL present itself to me.

I want to take you back to the earlier parts of the forum; I did a tarot card reading & asked the question in relation to time-travel & I received the "Queen of Disks". Now I know from the card itself it describes a woman with dark-hair of large build & expressive dark eyes. But, I want to point your attention to DARK HAIR. Because when I PR'd the book "Philip K Dick: the man who remembered the future" by Anthony Peake; and on my mind-map I had one of my words which was "dark-haired girls" (PKD liked dark-haired girls & married 5 of them). I also, stated that when I did the Wind-Tunnel exercise for the book I had realized that a dark-haired girl has the keys to time-travel....now I realized why I had picked out the "Queen of Disks" in reference to time-travel...it was meant to describe the person in whom I'm suppose to seek out....A DARK-HAIRED GIRL. The only question is..."where is she?"

GUILLAUME.