Hi all. I was meant to give my results last week but, so many things got in the way.

The week beginning the 23rd March I Photo-Read the book "Atlantis & other lost Worlds - New Evidence of Ancient Secrets" by Frank Joseph.

My purpose for the book was: I want to learn the secrets of Atlantis so that I can use their knowledge.

Looking at my mind-map there was one thing that REALLY caught my eye & it was about the famous Psychic Edgar Cayce. Firstly, I remembered when magickdoggie started the Time-Travel forum in 2013 he briefly mentioned this individual. Seondly, it kind of gave me a flashback to the late 1990's because I remembered watching a documentary about Edgar Cayce. What I did when I finished PRing the book over 5 days I wanted to read up more on Edgar Cayce & so I did. What caught me about him was when he stated he had regressed himself to the time of Atlantis he mentioned about a crystal room & in particular Crystal Technology. He mentioned how crystal was used for so many complex tasks even to contact other beings into Outer-Space.

So to further on about this my conclusion is that I will do research into Crystals & what benefits it contains plus I will go on YouTube & watch videos about Edgar Cayce.

Now from a PR point of view I know why he was mentioned in the time-travel forum & why I had watched a documentary about him all those years ago.

GUILLAUME.