Hi all fellow Photo-Readers! I haven't been here in a while due to circumstances beyond my control. Anyway, I had been PRing books as per the 5-day test method.

I PR'd another John Pridmore book titled "Journey to Freedom". This copy belongs to my mother & I did the 5-day test on it plus I rapid-read the book from beginning to end...it took me about 1 hour to do this. Here are my results: there was very little on my mind-map but, I do feel I got what I wanted out of the book. My purpose for the book was "I want to understand freedom so that I can experience freedom." The were 3 things that sprung up for me. For one there was a reference about the "Higher Power"...this is telling me that I need to connect to my own higher-self to get the answers I want. Secondly, I had a reference to Notting Hill which is telling me that I need to go there...most likely the carnival. I am going to see how I can attend this event which I think is in August. I don't know what I'll find there but, I DO know that this is calling me. Lastly, there was a section where John Pridmore himself attended a retreat in Aylesford. Now I fully know why this is so...my local Catholic Church is organizing a day-trip to this town. I have already signed up to go in May...looking forward to it.

Last week I PR'd a book titled "The Divided Mind" by John E Sarno. My purpose for the book was that "I want to understand the mind-body connection so that I can heal myself within." There were 2 things on my mind-map which came up for me. Firstly, there was the word "God"...this is telling me that I need to connect with my higher-self to heal myself within. Though, this is quite intriguing because I am a Reiki-Master & I have done Theta-Healing. I have used both of them on myself many times to balance myself. Plus I regularly do Spring-Forest Qi Gong (Level 2) & since doing SFQ Level 2 I have felt more balance within myself. Another word came up for me was "Rage"....most likely I might have some rage within myself. Already I had been using (from yesterday) the Paraliminal "Letting Go"...I'm going to do this over the next few days to get rid of some of my inner-rage.

GUILLAUME.