Hi Sandeep....please to meet you.

To answer your question; first of all I hadn't done FM as a proper seminar & haven't yet bought the course-pack but, I am seriously considering buying this at a later date.

Secondly, when I did the back-to-back seminars Photo-Reading/Genius Code (in 2014) with Dr. Paul Scheele, on Day 2 of Genius Code we did do a section of FM which I did find quite fascinating & also when I did the Ultimate You Retreat (in 2014) we did FM again...& actually I did understand this a lot better there than I did the first time round.

Now, recently I did do an FM using the steps I was taught at the UYR for a particular goal & I have done this over 3 month-period (1 month has already passed). When I completed writing out both the top & bottom part of my FM the first step had already manifested & yes it is on my FM. This first step was to talk to a particular person I know for advice & she did give me really good advice. There's still a way to go to achieve that particular goal but, I KNOW in my heart & mind that I will achieve this.

I would definitely say that the FM had helped me in the first-step because if I didn't use the FM method I would be running in circles.

Have a great weekend.

GUILLAUME.