Hi all,

First time in the forum here! Have read a bit about photoreading and got curious. When I found this page the presence of pseudoscientific nonsense such as Feng Shui almost had me leave immediately but decided to focus on this forum (I will not discuss anything else in this thread!).

I still don't know if I should believe if photoreading works, it seems that all reviews that say it does are accompanied by "Buy the course from me at a special discount price!". Also, I have a hard time understanding how the subconscious would make something out of pictures that are out of focus.

So right about now you are probably wondering why I'm even wasting everyone's time writing this? Well, because I sort of have made it work in the past.

When I was studying I found that I often easily could remember what the page containing the information I was looking for looked like and where on the page I could find the info. Sadly, I never could make out the information.

So where am I going with this, well basically I guess I just want to talk to people that actually have made it work and are not trying to sell anything...