Search the forum ... AlexK 2002. That's when I learned PhotoReading.

Reason I did the course. I already knew you cannot read 25,000 words a minute. And yet this is a system that allows a beginner to get their reading done 3 times faster. For me that was the idea that sold me. I could easily read a book in a day. This system promised I could get through 3 books in a day.

I got the course and first read the book as instructed on the very first page. And finished the book and realised the author was showing me that by reading selected parts of the books I could learn all I need from a book. Cool I thought, so this course will teach me how to put the little Einstein's in other books so that I can get information I seek from any book or text.

In 2004 I became a PhotoReading instructor.

As for whether the subconscious can do this? Well most of the course is focus on breaking down the negative self talk that creates barriers that prevent you from tapping the resources of your greater consciousness which the normal consciousness ignores.

It isn't like learning to chop concrete blocks with the bare hands. It's the next step in reading that everyone who can read would normally be able to do if there isn't a limiting self image. That same self image that says I can to algebra or I cannot do algebra. Actually PhotoReading is easier if you know you can already read, then it's only your limiting expectations that say it doesn't work.

If you're wanting it to work it probably won't. Because in wanting you're holding fear that you cannot do it.

Forget fear and just do it and see what happens. Then the mind starts showing you what you can do if you're open.

Alex