Originally Posted By: kristen
Hi
I just wanted to share my experiences with Future Mapping. I've gone through all the audios and read the book a few times and I have been using now for a couple of weeks. It's amazing! I have had some amazing breakthroughs, insights and understandings. For example, I did a future mapping exercise for a difficult role I was being invited to perform. I have been trying to decide whether to do this role or not for about 6 months (a chair role on a board) and there was a definite block. I just couldn't decide - which is rare for me. Anyway, the FM process helped me map out the next 12 months, what I might experience (some highs and lows) and also helped me map out a very helpful framework for the conversation I need to have with the Exec Dir. Feeling so much better about the whole thing.
I just wanted to also share another interesting find. I have been using them to plan my workdays and last week I have a very unusual wavy line where there was a sharp doubling back on the line. I went ahead with my day, but when it got to the time around my big loop back I got a very upsetting e-mail from someone I have been having a difficult time with. I thought I had resolved things but she did not think so, it lined up exactly with the wavy line.
I love the paraliminals, but I'll be honest, despite hours and hours of trying I can not get the hang of photo reading at all, but I LOVE future mapping.
Kristen

Hi Kristen,

Thank you for sharing your experiences of Future Mapping. What I could suggest is use FM to help you find a way to improve your Photo-Reading.

Guillaume.