The dictionary game? I failed brilliantly at that too. I threw it over my shoulder. It was months before I got it back out of the corner created by two book shelves. When I had the book in my hand again the truth hit me. I succeeded at the dictionary game beyond my wildest dreams.

I kept choosing words that weren't in the dictionary supplied with the home study course. From the moment I decided it was a fluke and I wouldn't be able to pin point words in the dictionary again. To ensure the success of that idea or intent, as my mind chose to apply it. I chose words that weren't in the dictionary. I even remember them, Kingdom, intent, tree, placebo. The game lived up to my expectation.

Let it go, games are designed for losing not winning. That's why it's a game. If you can play it like a game. And with all games we always live up to our expectation.

When you do your 30 book challenge, try to activate for at least 90 minutes to 3 hours on at least 5 of those book.

It takes the average reader 12 to 18 hours to finish a book so be fair, don't give up if you're not done, before 4 hours. Give it four hours. You'll have finished the book in 1/3rd the time or better.

And remember too. If you think at the beginning after PhotoReading a book that it's a [insert your choice of descriptive words for a poor, badly written, uninteresting, useless] book. Notice that feeling. And if you start activating and discover it's not measuring up to your needs, notice that's something you reported to yourself after you PhotoRead the book.

Impossible? Not really. A friend once asked me to by a book, specific title. It wasn't available in Australia and I happened to travel to the US. I PhotoRead the book in the bookshop and thought, actually I think this book is useless for what my friend wants. Even though the title suggested it teaches exactly what he wanted to learn. So I handed him the book while he was learning PhotoReading. His verdict, I suck at PhotoReading I cannot find the specific instructions of what I need to do to put this in practice, even though the book said that he would learn it.

Then I knew exactly what was wrong with the book when I PhotoRead it in the bookshop. I said let me have a look and activated it myself and sure enough. The steps, method were not in the book. Just stories about experience using the skill. It wasn't in the book. It was brilliant that he picked it up that it wasn't in the book in less than 20 minutes. Yet normally he average reader would have had to spend 12 hours with the book to find out, what the book was promising to teach in it's title wasn't in the book.

So don't be so quick to make yourself wrong, not all books live up to their cover. And not all books will live up to your purpose or needs.

Alex