2.Preview
-Survey the material
-Pull out trigger words
-Review (decide to read or not read)
3.Photoread
-Prepare
-Enter accelerative learning state
-Affirm your concentration,impact,purpose
-As I photoread my concentration is absolute.
-All that I photoread makes a lasting impression on my inner mind and is available to me.
-I desire the information in this book, (book title), to accomplish my purpose of (your purpose)
-Enter the photofocus state
-Maintain a steady state while flipping pages(Turn the pages with chanting one-two-three-four-re-lax…)
-Close the process with closing affirmation
-I acknowledge the feeling I have received from this book.
-I release this information for my body and mind to process
-I am curious as to how many ways my mind and body can demonstrate that this information is available to me.
4.Active (only 20 mins per layer)
-Postviewing (preview + form question)
-Incubate (20mins – 24 hours)
-Probe your mind(ask yourself questions about the book)
-Super read and dip (seek out the section that relate to your purpose and dip in, satisfied, seek another)
-Follow author’s train of thought (problem – main argument – solution choose the one that suit your purpose)
-Create mind map
5.Rapid read
(move from first to last page, read only those information that is new and skip those information that is similar to you, don’t stop a one paragraph for too long, if you don’t understand just keep reading, use with something you want more like textbook or novel, this is optional)

My attitude for photoreading base on this quote

Attitude for photoread
If you want to know what makes it easy for me to PhotoRead it's just attitude. I don't care if it works, I don't care if I don't understand it, I don't care if I get it wrong, I don't care if I miss it the first time, and I certainly don't beat myself up if I realize I missed it the first time. I just know what I want from the time I spend with the book and go for it. To me it's like a little experiment each time. Sometimes I find gems other times play dirt and other times nothing. Just play with it!!!!

With just PhotoReading step you won't have conscious comprehension like you do with traditional reading. You are letting the pre-conscious processor handle the mundane part of understanding and applying what you learned. Just as you did when you were a child and first learned your native language. No one explained grammar you just picked it up.

AlexK

Appreciate any suggestion
Thanks