Quote:
I go through only one layer of activation and I found that I lazy to find trigger words and forming the questions.

That means you're skipping an important part of the system ... PREPARE. Know your purpose and build your curiosity as to where you can find information that will satisfy you purpose.

Quote:
I feel sleepy in the activation step

That can mean, you need to go to bed sooner and get more sleep. That you're bored and not interested in the subject. Or that you're not drinking enough water and your cognitive skills are suffering.

Quote:
I get the answers by searching though all of the pages of the book, I can figure it out some of the answers by my old base knowledge.
Welcome to the real world. PhotoReading is not magic. it's a step of a system that you can use to improve your reading.

Quote:
I don't feel any special at all after using the system.
Why should you? Did you feel anything special after you learned to eat with a spoon? Or even to read in the first place? What's special?

Quote:
But the time I spend is less than before because I read only the essential information that relate to my purpose( most of the information will be label in step by step or conclude by the book itself).

That's the idea

Quote:
I feel something is missing because I don't read the entire book but I tell myself it is fine because I already get the answer for my information.

That's when you rapid read, learn to trust your internal radar. If you think you're missing something important, spend 20 minutes rapid reading the whole book to locate what you missed. If you didn't miss anything use that as training.

We don't really miss anything because we PhotoRead it. The feeling is from how we learned to read in the first place. Read every work, go back you read that word wrong, read the sentence again. Those are techniques the teacher needed to use to help you learn to read. Once you know how to read you read for meaning, That does not require reading every word, every paragraph in a book. Goodness knows how many novels I've read skipping over the drivel by superreading a paragraph. I know what it was about, I didn't need all that information word for word. I got the picture when I saw it. I could describe the paragraph in my own 3 or 4 words. I haven't missed it because all the words are there on the page and my brilliant brain can perceive the information faster than I can "read" it. And if I've already perceived it by seeing the paragraph, who is going to make me read each word?

Guilt because we were taught to go back and read every word because we skipped one is redundant.

When I was in school quite a few of my classmates skipped reading each of the books altogether, the world didn't end because they missed a few words. Sure they performed poorly in the exams only being able to refer to information that was discussed in class. They had other priorities.

Alex