Why are you wasting 10 minutes postviewing? After PhotoReading Postview the whole book. Then activate. If you choose to activate chapter wise that's okay just activate, you don't need 10 minutes to Postview a chapter. You can finish activating a chapter in 10 minutes.

In activation, my first question would be why would I need to describe Sclelenchyma cell. Then I'd be asking what I need to know in order to describe them.

Try rephrasing your first question, there are better questions. How is usually my last question after knowing why I want to know.

You form questions as you go. And for textbooks I find turning the subheading into questions usually helps.

So if I see a heading "Sclelenchyma Cells". I would be running through who what why when where how. What are.... Why do I need to know about... Believe me it becomes rapid to turn the subhead into all 6 forms of the question. Then I look at what the author is focused on of those 6. Usually it's only two. And man you got love the authors who form their subheads into the chapter... that's usually their main focus though you will find one of the other 6 also addressed.

Alex