Well, I cant do that everytime. And why cant I form questions myself than let the instructor do it for me!?

I want to get much more from the books I am activating than answer a few questions. I would like to be proficient in all those subjects that bog me down everytime.
It seems difficult to achieve the level of proficiency with the process of just asking questions and finding answers. And so, I need additional tools as well that will help me get what dipping wont give me. Besides, you advice to use NOPS, dont u?

Also, this webpage startled me. This gentleman, Win Wenger mentions he isnt a proficient photoreader, but mastered two books in a photoreading 30-minutes mastery seminar.
http://www.winwenger.com/part100.htm

Its not financially possible for me to attend this particular mastery seminar, but would like to be proficient in my subjects the same way he has mentioned in that webpage. Interestingly, He doesnt mention of using any other methods like image streaming freenoting etc, which he has invented himself.
Thats why I am struggling hard to do everything i can, to increase my proficiency and in-depth knowledge of what I am activating.