Hi cosmo.Just checked in the forum today.Dont sweat it .if its not working dont force yourself.you know to read in the normal way so continue doing it.Do the activation for 20 mins daily on 1 non fiction book.you will generate your own ideas and get a hang of the system.Here are some milestones to help you out to know that you are getting a good hold of the system.You will be able to get the entire pattern of the book ,like a giant mind map of the book and know where the major information lies in the book.Its not the same as knowing th econtent of the book.You will get a good feel that you know the book.You will see yourself applying the system when you watch movies ,when you read magazines ,when you read a novel when you learn something knew.The mind map and structuring a book will be second nature to you and then you will get good at relevance and irrelevance of information.
Thats my feel.My experience.
Dont sweat too much if you are not getting it you are not getting it.
I am teaching my 5 year old before numbers and after nos.She gets after nos correctly but before nos she doesnt get it .I have tried many days .Yesterday she suddenly got it when i started playing a game with her.She made the connection.
So learnign is getting that connection.The analogy is to tell you that learnign something new is making that connection.Dont take all our inputs as the holy grail .Even if you get frustrated and blame all of us its ok.relax.let go and study in your normal way.Take 20 mins of activation daily and see.
All the best.