Cosmo,

You said;

"You dont understand what kind of mental trauma a struggler goes through, do you?"

Go back and read the post I did on 05-29-15 the post that you choose to ignore and did not even respond or reply to. That post talked about how fear, stress or pressure and worry interfere with learning. I gave you that information to help you because as Paul Scheele the creator of the Photoreading
Whole Mind system knew and understood fear and stress and worry interferes with learning. I suggest you go over the Prepare step and read about entering the ideal state for reading.

You said;

I was advised to ask instructor for questions, because of which I went on obtaining the questions. Why rely on third person for my reading goals otherwise!?

The whole point of this forum is about helping people I have been helping people on this forum for 12 years as far back as 2003. What were you doing 12 years ago?

As for not relying on a third person you lose so much there is a wealth of information that other photoreaders have that could help you. Do you think you are too good to talk to other photoreaders.

Let me give you a classic example Adarsh who is a great photoreader who cares about other people and wants other people to experience and enjoy the success he is enjoying sends you a post and you do not even respond!!!!!!

I would highly recommend you do a search on Adarsh on the photoreading forum he has fantastic advice that will help you to succeed.

You said;

You would have understood my problem and the context of my questions if you followed some previous posts. You didn't read it properly, did you!?

I read all your posts and I saw Alex giving you great advice and you not listening and not applying her advice then you go and make these declarations Photoreading does not work or it does not work for me the reason it is not working for you is you are not applying the techniques correctly.

Cosmo,

One thing that is extremely important is your attitude.

Having the right attitude makes all the difference in the world between success or failure.

You said;

I never ignored any advice. I just cant afford to. This system is not working for me and I am working to make it work for me.

Read the Photoreading book this is not about work or about working see what Paul Scheele says about work in the Photoreading book.

Well my dear we are here to help. That is what the Photoreading Forum is all about helping people to get the most out of Photoreading.

Photoread4me