Hello,
I have been reading this with interest.

Cooldubai,
What did you benefit the most from photoreading, if i may ask? Memory, comprehension or speed?

I have very strange experience with photoreading recently. Frankly speaking I have never had any 'Aha' moment or improved comprehension or memory. Just speed, which I really am not much fond of.
So, my strange experience was about a book which I absolutely hate and wish my brain would understand it automatically without much of ploughing through.
From last week, I think of a page number from that book and end up opening the exact page! Believe me, I havent failed even once from my last 20 or so attempts!! when I do this deliberetly, it doesnt work. I have to opoen it randomly in a day without thinking to make it to work.

Impressive? Nah!
When I start digging in, the book seems remote. I dont understand a thing. But if I think of a page and open the book after a while, it opens at that exact page.
This is no benefit whatsoever. It happens even when I have no purpose of doing it!
You see, things do take place in photoreading even if you dont have that as a purpose. I have read here, that people find text familier, many have improved memory. Many just zip through tough books like they are some comics!!