Hi folks,

my name's Ryan and I purchased the course a few months ago. I've been having some small successes and a lot of challenges. I meant to join the forum earlier but I kept getting distracted. Anyway, I have a question about breathing.

I've heard of the fourfold breath before but never applied it to aura viewing. I've practiced seeing auras before but I didn't get very far, so I figured this course would give me some in-depth information. I expect to use this forum frequently in the future.

Anyway, I tried the fourfold breath around ten times now. I'm just not detecting any difference, and I usually don't when I try various breathing patterns. So I wonder if I'm just doing something wrong.

There is one breathing pattern that occasionally makes a difference. It's not one that I was taught. I do a daily "chakra tai chi" practice which involves simple rhythmic movements. I exhale while lifting my arms and inhale while lowering them, focusing on the 1st or 2nd chakra. When I'm doing that, I sometimes breathe slowly and force the air out between my pursed lips. I don't count or anything, but sometimes breathing in this way causes my vision to become fuzzy and it seems conducive to seeing energy. Can anyone comment on this?