CCXIAN,
You did not answer my question. The whole point of asking you why would you want to pass your exams why would you want to improve your test scores was to get you establish your purpose. When you say like hundred thousand whys you come across as sarcastic. What I am trying to do is get you to establish your purpose and your earlier posts showed you needed to establish your purpose and a key component of purpose is so that you do whatever field or career or path of your choosing and now we get back to so why do you want to pass your exams what happens then? What will you be doing once you pass your exams? So again your purpose should be so that I can do such and such. An example might be a engineering student I will activate and pass this calculus course so that I can use calculus in my enginnering job or a medical student I will activate and pass this biology course so that I can use this information when I become a doctor. Incidentally CCXIAN I mentioned your name on every one of your posts that I responded to. As a common courtesy you can address me I am Photoread4me. Also when people are taking the time to help you you can show some appreciation and gratitude. Another courtesy although it appears to be less common these days. People being thankful and appreciating when other people are making an effort to help them.
Photoread4me