Hi

I first became familiar with the question type method through Idea-Seminars contribution to Learning Strategies Euphoria program, namely Attitude Activator.

It is interesting how they incorporate the method in the actual Attitude Activator. There is a lot of anchoring of the questions to future challenges, so that when you come up against a difficult situation you immediately put yourself into a resourceful state by asking the type of questions that will get you into a resourceful state. Questions that 'activate your attitude'.

Maybe it's possible to use the paraliminals to create a similar effect to the Attitude Activator, anchoring questions to certain situations. Automatic Pilot session B could work, the steps you do for the session could go something like:

1) I notice when I am in ___________ (particular situation) This is the trigger.
2) I ask straight away "How much fun can I have with this?"
3) I immediately begin to smile to myself.
4) I ask "How can I enjoy this situation as much as possible?"
5) I sense the solution / opportunity to...
6) ...
7) etc

A question is really a search, a puzzle for the brain to solve. A paraliminal that deals well with puzzles is Personl Genius. The session purpose to get your brain to go on a search for resources could be a question:

Learning situation: How can I be more confident / ingenius / euphoric in __________ situation?

Personal Genius will help you search the 'rooms in your mind' and make you more aware of your internal resources.

[This message has been edited by Grant (edited September 01, 2005).]