I've not checked out the book since I did the course. One thing I think is interesting is the fact you mentioned
quote:
t "I had complete control over my mental and emotional experience."

One of the more powerful aspects that I found in the course is releasing on the wanting to control. Wanting to control is what keeps us in frustration. It denies our feelings and it's one of the blockers of successful releasing.

Releasing on having to clean up. You might ask yourself coule I left go of the frustration I feel about having to clean up this mess. Try,Could I release on wanting to control this mess? Even deeper, Could I release on wanting to control them (to get them to clean up this mess they made). Is often a deeper release than the question can I release my feelings about this mess. You probably went argh, They left a mess again. The should clean it up, they shouldn't have left it in the first place.

I found that once I started releasing wanting to control I took back what I could control and recognised what was outside my control, saving myself some frustration.

I would go with New Options Generator since one of the reasons relaseing is difficult is we don't know where we are going to end up when we let go of what we know.

Alex