Hi, Ray. I'm really glad that you mentioned how your use of the Sedona Method has progressively improved your life, as I find that to be good news about the process in general.

With regards to your suggestions:

<Youthful Vitality- most of the young kids that I know are realy good at leting go, and being present in the moment.>

That one never really occurred to me, though now that I think about it a little bit, maybe it could. I'll give it a shot and see how it goes.

<Positive relationships- with yourself!!!>

I agree wholeheartedly. This one will be at or near the top of my list.

<Prosperity or abundance for life- an abundance of bliss and emotional freedom>

Both excellent ideas. As it so happens, I decided that this would be the week I would get back into the abundance for life program, and this could easily be one of my seven goals. In fact, it will be.

<I could go on and on, but you get the idea. Your intuition may be your best guide here. What resonates for you?>

Well, I initially tried New Behavior Generator, Session B. I actually have a copy of Hale Dwoskin on DVD doing releasing instructions in front of an entire audience. It did not work at the time for me, but, as I have stated before, I think that has more to do with my state of mind than anything else.

Also, Belief, particularly Session B, calls to me. For some reason, things tend to work very well for me when I use the program in general, regardless of which session or sessions that I use.

Whew! It seems that I have my work cut out for me here in terms of listening to the programs, but I'm glad that I do.

-Carmelo